Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, ran a viper rt 10 on the highway 60mph punch guy didnt even try and he was ahead by 2cars, after the 2 cars he just slowed down, cuz he knew if he punched it it would be embarrssing, i knew he won from tthe moment we i knew he wanted to race...lol....wow fast car...

·
Registered
3 Posts
haha man I can't belive the viper even noticed you were there.. unless you were being a troll or something trying to agg him on anyhow elite death.. atleast you didn't die to a civic or something, last time I raced a viper @ the track some rt/10 tried to spray nos on me and I still spanked him like he was going in reverse :D

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
Don't sweat it i had the same shit happen with a 360 Modena not sure why he wanted to race needless to say i could see him after about 60 seconds. I felt like going home and watching gone in 60 seconds.

LexIS307 said:
Yes, ran a viper rt 10 on the highway 60mph punch guy didnt even try and he was ahead by 2cars, after the 2 cars he just slowed down, cuz he knew if he punched it it would be embarrssing, i knew he won from tthe moment we i knew he wanted to race...lol....wow fast car...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
rocafella said:
last time I raced a viper @ the track some rt/10 tried to spray nos on me and I still spanked him like he was going in reverse :D
:lol: :crazy:

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiight.

·
Registered
179 Posts
rocafella said:
haha man I can't belive the viper even noticed you were there.. unless you were being a troll or something trying to agg him on anyhow elite death.. atleast you didn't die to a civic or something, last time I raced a viper @ the track some rt/10 tried to spray nos on me and I still spanked him like he was going in reverse :D
You in DC or Washington state? If state, I'd like to see your car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts