Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea New York City barely exist in the car world. Sadly we are behind. Its always the midwest and the westcoast making headlines. Sadly we are always late in car trends. Well times are finally changing. Here are pictures.

THANKs FOR THE GREAT EVENT RALLYE LEXUS. Hopefully next year the event is sponsored.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Great shots! Got skillz with the camera I see.

I especially like the shot of my Wald front...so shiny

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Wow man... really really nice...Your photography skills shine brightly....Thanks for taking the pictures buddy,

Hiral

·
Registered
2,639 Posts

·
Technical Poseur
23,313 Posts
The IS with the bronze stockers and L-Sportline kit is Jade (Rolexis) I just did her brakes while I was out there a month and ahalf ago haha

·
Registered
367 Posts
The IS with the bronze stockers and L-Sportline kit is Jade (Rolexis) I just did her brakes while I was out there a month and ahalf ago haha
IIRC you we're out here for only a few days so how did you end uo getting swindled into maintainace work? :rolleyes:

The Rallye Tuner meet was a great turn out.

Thanks Billy and Rallye Lexus for hosting a great turn out. I'm looking forward to the next one.

The slideshow link is below:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v226/JDMsw20/Rallye Tuner Oct2009/?albumview=slideshow

·
Technical Poseur
23,313 Posts
IIRC you we're out here for only a few days so how did you end uo getting swindled into maintainace work? :rolleyes:

The Rallye Tuner meet was a great turn out.

Thanks Billy and Rallye Lexus for hosting a great turn out. I'm looking forward to the next one.

The slideshow link is below:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
I was out for a week, she flew me out so it was part of the deal haha. I also had to mount her side skirts too. Also helped yank her BFs engine out of his Cabrio for a 1.8T swap. in that week we also went to Boston (friday night) Jersey (saturday night) and NYC (Sunday) and back out to the Hamptons

·
Exclusive Agent
3,582 Posts
Out of all of those cars, and some are really nice.......I like this car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts