Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attn: NoVa. Lexus fans. I got a tip today that said the car in the new Lexus Ralley Commercial (the yellow one that has a BMW chasing it) will be at Pohanka Lexus in Chantilly! Should be there all week.

Just thought some of you might like to check it out.

7 days and counting...should be joining you soon....getting a club together will be one of my side projects.

Chris Ciccone

·
Registered
291 Posts
I got to drive it 2 weeks ago at Alexandria...nah! Nothing special...just them stripes.

Hey...for all you IS guys in Va/DC/MD, Chris WAS the President for the Audi Club. I would like to propose for Chris to be the IS300 Club President for this chapter here...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jebo...
I still AM the prez. of the Audi club:) I have to do some transitioning...I have allot of friends there...and I do not want to leave them hanging. I plan on doing some further research into the Lexus Performance market...get to know some local shops (thanks for the Swift contact) and then hopefully by Spring we can get something more official started.

I really want to get a group of us to FATT at Summit Point!! SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Chris

·
Registered
486 Posts
The club and the Summit Point outing sounds great. Thanks to Eric this great forum and the others we have a head start.

·
Registered
486 Posts
That is great news. Congrats.
Originally posted by Swift Racing Technologies:
I was just in the car yesterday at the Team Lexus HQ in Baltimore. There is a possibility that SRT will be tuning the IS300 cars for the Motorola cups for the 2001 season. The IS300 will be using OUR HFI/ECU intakes.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey All,

I am heading (as long as the weather holds) to FATT at Summit Point next Friday (12/15). I will try to post some pics and thoughts when I get back.

IS300Fool

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
IS300Fool
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing