Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey guy and digger mine is Exactly the same spot this feb 2013 same year 2001 model and same 230km however it's about right to replace it is hot and cold weather I work at a shop so the best is get back oem from dealer but I just order aftermarket radar the shop so I can drive home and work. Koyo I was going to order but this day I heard name brand or none almost about the same due to the Manufacture they told me most Manufacture out of sea cut cost to make more money so they really don't last long omg we do know we change alot of different cars for rad brand name or none name still come back after 2 or 3 years some even comes back 2 months lol so I just order aftermarket better brand that it my cost was only $80 plus tax brand new and free labour from myself that is the best deal for myself rather than buying a used oem for $100 bucks don't know will last long hope I can help

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Count me in on my 2002 with 125k miles. 11 year old car, and no major issues until now, I really can't complain. Probably should have looked at the Koyo or Mishimoto, but OEM is $235 (my local dealer sells online and allows local pickup).

Will likely try jbweld or expoxy or something to limp for a couple days.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts