Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have the ALTEZZA bible in japanese with all the JDM products and prices in yen and everything, which cost me like 60 CAD to buy, I saw those racing spec computers in there, how much do they cost in USD or CAD? How much performance gain am I looking at? Does it stack with s-afc? Can they be used in conjunction?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
The computers you're looking at are for the Altezza, NOT the IS300. Completely different engine and ECU system.

There are no "chips" or "Race ecu" upgrades for the IS300. Only certain piggy-backs and maybe a stand alone to replace your existing ecu, only if you're going FI would I ever suggest doing something like that.

Search around, you'll find more info than can fit between your ears.

Kane

dj-jay said:
Hi,

I have the ALTEZZA bible in japanese with all the JDM products and prices in yen and everything, which cost me like 60 CAD to buy, I saw those racing spec computers in there, how much do they cost in USD or CAD? How much performance gain am I looking at? Does it stack with s-afc? Can they be used in conjunction?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
no since it's 2 different cars?
there are no "race" ECUs for our cars.

SRT has the ECU to use with their intake, but that's about it.
Your best bet is to go with the SAFC or equivalent - and do some tunning on the dyno.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts