Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't usually post any message, but I know you guys talk about racing sometimes. Be careful cause I lost one of my old best friends this weekend to racing. He was the passenger of a CRX that slammed into a wall. Plz think before you go too fast! SilverLex, I'm sure you may know the location. Near 85 North off Pleasant Hill.

·
Registered
385 Posts
neo302, i am really sorry to hear about your friend and i hope you are doing ok now. I know what you mean about racing. Everyone says they will race in control but some of those races get out of control and people get hurt or killed. It is really an eye opener to see someone so close to you die from something like that. I am an avid fan of "the pike" which is the local cruise and race spot in CT and everytime i go out there i see some guys racing out of control (if any of you local IS's remember the saleen mustang vs. dan(TicalIS300), you will understand what i mean) That guy was completely out of control. Racing is fun but you have to think of the repercussions that can come along with it. You can get hurt, die, or even worse, kill an innocent bystandard. Well that is my $.02

Sam

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I live not but 5 miles from that area. Sorry to hear about your loss Neo, that's a sad thing. Did this happen today or Saturday?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The accident happened Friday night near the "Race Track" gas station on the Best Buy side of Pleasant Hill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Neo302
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing