Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was with some friends walking in the mall parking lot and I saw this IS pulling out about to leave. He reved his engine and took off out of the parking lot. It pissed me off this damn IS owner was trying to act bad, so I took off running after him. I eventually caught up to him, and by the time he left the parking lot and was on the street I had him by 4 or 5 car lenghts. I would have had him by more but my feet were starting to hurt.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Woweee. Urrr neeeeetoooooo.

Originally posted by SoundSpeed:
I was with some friends walking in the mall parking lot and I saw this IS pulling out about to leave. He reved his engine and took off out of the parking lot. It pissed me off this damn IS owner was trying to act bad, so I took off running after him. I eventually caught up to him, and by the time he left the parking lot and was on the street I had him by 4 or 5 car lenghts. I would have had him by more but my feet were starting to hurt.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tell me you've never reved your engine before? I rev my engine all the time but not to attract passerby's but because I love the exhaust/engine note.
Get a grip, not everyone's looking to race 24/7.

------------------
01 Black Onyx IS300

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Originally posted by SoundSpeed:
He reved his engine and took off out of the parking lot. It pissed me off this damn IS owner was trying to act bad, so I took off running after him
If such a minor occurence can piss you off.... If such an indirect incident that nothing to do with you can piss you off.... If such an immature act can piss you off.... Then you need some anger management counseling. If this isn't road rage, then I don't know what is. Hope you get well soon.

-crontab -l

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
after homecoming one of my friend's was revving his engine at my other friends trying to be cool so i drove up and revved at his azz and he stopped

·
Registered
47 Posts
Soundspeed, you are The Man. I hope one day I can be just like you. I can't wait until you reproddce. The world really needs mini soundspeeds running around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
11 Participants
r2917
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing