Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled up to the right of an Escalade yesterday at a traffic light. My intention was to pass the guy on the right and get in front of him, coz my lane was ending a few hundred yards up the street.

I looked over, and it was a little 16yo booger who obviously was borrowing mom and dad's car for a little ride.

The light turned green and we were neck and neck. My lane was ending soon, and i just kept going and he was still right next to me. Either I was stupid, or he had no balls, but he slightly eased off instead of crashing me to the curb and I passed him.

I was impressed I could hang with a 345hp V8 for that long!! damn, that thing was loud

·
Registered
571 Posts
damn...how fast are those enchiladas?

I would have assumed an IS300 had it good in acceleration dept.

anyway, I'd take an x5, lx470 or seqouia before I jump over to the dark side and get a Caddy. (personal comment)

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
you are lucky he didn't run you into the curb, i know alot of other people would have, and i guarantee once you got the $8000 insurance claim, that would be the last time that happened.

·
Registered
782 Posts
new Escalaide is pretty quick for a big car but i had a chance see it when my freand killed a new Escalaid on his BENZ ML 55...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Originally posted by glex:
new Escalaide is pretty quick for a big car but i had a chance see it when my freand killed a new Escalaid on his BENZ ML 55...
What can't the ML55 kill?

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
I raced a pork chop to dinner. It won, but I had the last laugh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts