Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im on my way home from the movies and some asshole cuts me off in a green 3000gt comin from an off ramp. I swerve to the next lane and the next thing i know im in the middle of a race. I passed him goin like 80 and didnt think much of it, then he passes me so i was like, "that mother****er" and caught up to him. Either he was just a bitch and wouldnt do more than a hundred or his 3000 gt just sucked.. The only modification i noticed on his car was those green washer nozzle lights. The only mod i got it clear bumper lights so i guess some how we were even.. dont know much about 3000gt's cuz they stopped makin em and **** in like 1999. well thats it.. peace

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i can assure you that it wasn't a VR4, as the people that can afford the VR4 wouldn't put washer nozzle lights on it.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Hey, guys, don't rag on those nozzle lights...it makes my car look like a starship from Star Trek! j/k

·
Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by DangEr:
I passed him goin like 80 and didnt think much of it, then he passes me so i was like, "that mother****er" and caught up to him.
LOL, he was probably thinking the same thing when you passed him going 80.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
DangEr
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing