Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i just went down to my local lexus dealership, Kerny Mesa Lexus. I got a quote for a IS300 with the luxury Package for 35,090. They said they could take off $3000 because they have alot on the lot. What I am wondering is when I see someone say they got quoted 30 or 31k for a fully loaded IS, what dealership they were at. I live in SoCal, San Diego to be exact. Anyone who has purchased a IS for anything less then what I was quoted, and live in SoCal, can you give me the name of the dealership and the location so i can shop around. Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You're question is a bit perplexing. Are you saying that they will be able to take off $3000 from the $35k price you were quoted??? If not and if that $35k price is not out the door you are getting RIPPED OFF. If that price is out the door then it's still high. Especially if you're not getting a Moon Roof, Limited Slip, Heated Front Seats, or Graphite Wheels. I'm assuming this is not included in the quote because all you mentioned was the Luxury Package. I got my car for $31k before ttl (tax, title, and license). My options included Leather Package, Moon Roof, and Polished Graphite Wheels. I also got wheel locks, and a trunk mat. I hope this helps.

------------------
Currently in the bodyshop
GGP w/ Graphite Wheels (MR,LP)

[This message has been edited by Jashugan (edited February 17, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jashugan (edited February 17, 2001).]

·
Registered
341 Posts
Many on the east coast got it loaded for $31k. Not sure how the west coast is.

------------------
Kompressor
`01 Millenium Silver

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Elements
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing