Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i just went down to my local lexus dealership, Kerny Mesa Lexus. I got a quote for a IS300 with the luxury Package for 35,090. They said they could take off $3000 because they have alot on the lot. What I am wondering is when I see someone say they got quoted 30 or 31k for a fully loaded IS, what dealership they were at. I live in SoCal, San Diego to be exact. Anyone who has purchased a IS for anything less then what I was quoted, and live in SoCal, can you give me the name of the dealership and the location so i can shop around. Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You're question is a bit perplexing. Are you saying that they will be able to take off $3000 from the $35k price you were quoted??? If not and if that $35k price is not out the door you are getting RIPPED OFF. If that price is out the door then it's still high. Especially if you're not getting a Moon Roof, Limited Slip, Heated Front Seats, or Graphite Wheels. I'm assuming this is not included in the quote because all you mentioned was the Luxury Package. I got my car for $31k before ttl (tax, title, and license). My options included Leather Package, Moon Roof, and Polished Graphite Wheels. I also got wheel locks, and a trunk mat. I hope this helps.

------------------
Currently in the bodyshop
GGP w/ Graphite Wheels (MR,LP)

[This message has been edited by Jashugan (edited February 17, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jashugan (edited February 17, 2001).]

·
Registered
341 Posts
Many on the east coast got it loaded for $31k. Not sure how the west coast is.

------------------
Kompressor
`01 Millenium Silver

1 - 4 of 4 Posts