Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
xxsanitysrequiem said:
does anyone know of a quiet exhaust system for more of a ninja feel that can handle turbo and nitrous?

Are you retarded? :rolleyes:

Please don't post this anymore and search

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
yeah as long as you make it fast and make it furious as well huh?

just search there are a TON of exhaust threads and clips

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
of course i want like 450hp without the noise so i can just pass by people ninja like be different and have the balls to back it up

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
xxsanitysrequiem said:
of course i want like 450hp without the noise so i can just pass by people ninja like be different and have the balls to back it up

this is retarded stop posting and learn something

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
ninja-like...lol...wow thats a first...search around you'll find something you'll like

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah im more of an assassin then an in your face type i think its more impressive to come out of the dark and just bitchslap someone on the track then to be in your face and pass them because thats just too damn common

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
:rolleyes:

yeah you are sooo cool

I want to be just like you

(someone lock and ban this altnick)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
seems pinyo is the only decent person hah kudos to you everyone else needs to shut up and grow up im askin a simple question either reply with something positive to say or dont reply at all because your opinions of me dont matter i pity your lack of self esteem

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
xxsanitysrequiem said:
hah typical typical typical grow up

I am grown up

I am not the one talking about being a ninja and not taking the advice of people that know way more about the car than you do.

We all know you don't know anything and you are acting like a tool

its ok, I just reported this BS to the mods to delete

-rep me please for being a tool

I suggest all use this link

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
xxsanitysrequiem said:
seems pinyo is the only decent person hah kudos to you everyone else needs to shut up and grow up im askin a simple question either reply with something positive to say or dont reply at all because your opinions of me dont matter i pity your lack of self esteem

self esteem? :lol:

No one likes reading this babble

Considering that you sound like you are what 12?

I think you should just listen to people and not act like a twit. You obviously know nothing of the IS300. No nothing of how the boards work. I was on the boards for months before I posted. When I had a question I asked, and then moved out and found the answer.

Do the same and you may survive here.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
to be honest..if you lookin to push that much power, your car isnt going to be quiet.....like a ninja...

·
Not Officially Back
12,742 Posts
Not an alt-nick.

This thread is hodes. Sanity... your question is better asked in the "Go Faster" forum since you want to make power with FI but have a quiet exhaust.

If you look in Go Faster... you'll see that there is currently a thread titled~ "How to make a 3" exhaust quieter"

*clink*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.