Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to take some pix of my car with the my new rims and drop. The hotchkis sat a little lower than I expected...but I guess it's okay for now.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
bRibRi said:
Finally got around to take some pix of my car with the my new rims and drop. The hotchkis sat a little lower than I expected...but I guess it's okay for now.

Oh Sh!t that's hot!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Looks nice and clean!

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
dood, how come i think i might've spot you on ucr campus?! :suspiciou

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
bRibRi said:
Thats because I go to UCR.... ;)
ic, no wonder, well, i gave you my parking space the other day (tuesday or thursday around 6) in front of the new chemistry building (silver x5), didn't know if you noticed that, i waved and gave you thumbs up too.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IS300eR said:
ic, no wonder, well, i gave you my parking space the other day (tuesday or thursday around 6) in front of the new chemistry building (silver x5), didn't know if you noticed that, i waved and gave you thumbs up too.
OOOOOOhh....I was wondering why you looked kind of familiar. It was that parking lot where you had to pay at the machine right?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Looks real nice. I would keep the drop as is.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
bRibRi said:
This might be a stupid question..but how do you change your screen name?
You cannot

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fusion said:
look nice man... did tibon give u the $60 ?
Sup will, Tibon gave me $40 because Ed took $20. Don't worry about it man, you guys really helped me out. I owe you guys one! ;)

·
Registered
502 Posts
very nice, i love white IS (hence why I have one too). Maybe it's just the lighting, it looks like you've got different shades of white?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts