Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my IS last Saturday and noticed a few other IS's driving around with bright yellow fog lights. The fog lights on mine aren't yellow, they are the same color as my daytime running lights.

Now I've done a search and learned about the clear JDM fogs. Somebody told me that all US IS300s came with yellow fogs. Is that right, or did they come like mine too? Just trying to find out exactly what I'm working with here. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
hmmm, did you buy a new one cause I thought it only came in yellow from the dealer. If it was used then most likely the previous owner either changed out the foglights for the JDM or cleared them out them self.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have a pic at the moment, but I'll try and get one tomorrow. I was just curious, because all the IS300s in this area have the really bright yellow fogs and mine look like regular light, just like the daytime running lights.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a pic of what I'm talking about.

Oh yeah, the car was bought used, so previous owner may have changed them out.

·
Registered
508 Posts
yea i dont think that is the oem fog lens. the previous owner prob. changed it.
but now you can have bright and white HID fogs. :D
or you can just buy the oem ones and sell this set. (used oem fogs are pretty cheap on this site and then you can prob. sell the ones you have now for around $100 or so)
Good luck!

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
eklipsdrvr99: lets trade, I have the OEM yellow ones.... the ones that BELONG on the car...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.