Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF you work near Valley Stream or live close by and your are home today .... can you please AIM me. I need a favor.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I might be around there.. whats up

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need a favor from someone....

I need to get some graphics picked up from Cathy @ SpeedWorld in Baldwin. (on Sunrise Hwy near Baldwin LIRR station) I have a magazine photoshoot tomorrow at 11am and I will not make it to Baldwin before they close at 6PM to get the graphics. I would like someone to pick them up for me an I can meet up with them later tonight like 6:30-7pm to get them.

·
Registered
370 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
I need a favor from someone....

I need to get some graphics picked up from Cathy @ SpeedWorld in Baldwin. (on Sunrise Hwy near Baldwin LIRR station) I have a magazine photoshoot tomorrow at 11am and I will not make it to Baldwin before they close at 6PM to get the graphics. I would like someone to pick them up for me an I can meet up with them later tonight like 6:30-7pm to get them.
Sup BDR if you need me to get them for u I can get there by 3. Just shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
rich make sure u get some pics up of the photo shoot ;-)

·
Banned
401 Posts
i live 2 mins away from valley stream just for future reference rich if you end up going another day just let me know.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ Thanx for all the potential help guys..... but The shop couldnt get the stickers done so I'll just sort it out another day :) I appreciated all the volunteers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts