Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now, my rearview mirror shows the temperature in farenheit. Is there a way to get it to show celcius? I know this is possible because when u look closly into the rearview mirror, you'll see that it says C right above where the F is.

Thanks~

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Boodies said:
Right now, my rearview mirror shows the temperature in farenheit. Is there a way to get it to show celcius? I know this is possible because when u look closly into the rearview mirror, you'll see that it says C right above where the F is.

Thanks~
:eek: mine only shows which direction...

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay, i must've been smokin some good shit... cause you're right, It only tells me the direction. But I still do see C and F on their next to the direction. And if you look at your temperature led on the dash, it seems to have a spot for C right above the F. Im pretty sure it's possible but how?

anyone?

·
8,880 Posts
Buy your next IS from Canada. :lol:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HoustonLex said:
press both the hour and minute buttons in at the same time for 6 seconds
awesome~ thanks a lot ill give it a shot... but do you know why theres a C/F on the rear view mirror?

·
Registered
680 Posts
HoustonLex said:
that doesn't work! :lol:

maybe there is a way to put the temp in the mirror?
Although I image this mirror is in some other Toyot/Lexus model that has the feature.
*shrugs*

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
vlad_a said:
Buy your next IS from Canada. :lol:
This is partially true. You can always buy the portion of the instrument panel that houses the display for the temperature from a non-U.S. spec IS/Altezza.

·
8,880 Posts
HoustonLex said:
I ended up messing my time yesterday. Nothing else happened. :crazy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts