Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm moving to LA and need to know where a good lexus dealership is. isn't jim furyk (sp?) out there? any good? I'm living on the miracle mile, just off wilshire, close to the hancock park/ park la brea area. any help will be well appreciated. by the way, i flew into LA for a few days to find an apartment and during the three days i was there i saw ten times as many IS's as i've ever seen...

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
stizlex said:
i'm moving to LA and need to know where a good lexus dealership is. isn't jim furyk (sp?) out there? any good? I'm living on the miracle mile, just off wilshire, close to the hancock park/ park la brea area. any help will be well appreciated. by the way, i flew into LA for a few days to find an apartment and during the three days i was there i saw ten times as many IS's as i've ever seen...
i see between 8-10 IS's daily..

LA area, there's Lexus of Santa Monica? But I'm not sure if they are any good...

People seem to have good experiences with Lexus of Van Nuys and Westminster.. bit of a drive tho..

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
irv_usc said:
stizlex said:
i see between 8-10 IS's daily..

LA area, there's Lexus of Santa Monica? But I'm not sure if they are any good...

People seem to have good experiences with Lexus of Van Nuys and Westminster.. bit of a drive tho..
Lexus of SM blows...lexus of thousand oaks is awesome

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
I think you're talking about Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills. I haven't been there myself but I'm assuming since it's Beverly Hills their maintenance is over-priced, much like how everything in Beverly Hills is over-priced.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys and Longo Lexus in El Monte are probably your best bets for service.

For purchasing a new Lexus, South Bay Lexus in Torrance, Longo Lexus, and Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills are good.

For parts, Carson Toyota is among the best.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help. i'm looking forward to meeting some of you at upcomming .net events, and see what people have done to their cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts