Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey man, i am pretty sure it was you with the sweet SBM last night and i was wondering where you got that front licence plate for your car. It looked real nice! Thanx
Sam

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
sup sam... where'd u disappear to?? i left to go take my girl home..came back..and you were gone.. well.. next time, maybe you'll get your priorities straight and kick it for a bit longer..
so howd you like seeing all the lex's anyways?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man, aww i thought it was sweet seeing all the lexus's. Mine got shown up pretty damn bad by all of your kick ass rides. I have only had it for 4 days though. Yeah after we left the circuit city parking lot i lost the pack again. Maybe i should bring my scanner next time to listen into the frequency you guys all talk on. Would probably make it easier when it comes to following. I was also getting mad tired and falling asleep behind the wheel, lol. I had a real long day before i came out but next time i will make sure to come to more of the meet and stick around longer at night. Nice meeting you man, hope so see more of you in the future.
Sam

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Hey STKSKI.... why were you so quiet? I was in the Yellow IS next to you guys in front of circuit city. I had a SBM and just got a new yellow one. I got a SBM mesh grill, I actually had it in my trunk for any SBM that may have wanted to purchase for $200 painted. You can see pics of it in the marketplace forum.. just look for my SBM grill post.

Rich.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey bigdaddyrich. Nice yellow man, good pick. I think the yellow looks real hot. Yeah sorry we werent to social. I was really cold and didnt have a jacket so i stayed inside and we also kinda felt out of place since it was the first time and all. We also didnt know anyone. Next time i will be more social if we have another meet soon.
Sam

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Sam.. nobody, i mean nobody was colder than i was... but hey next time i know better... What you think of the grill? you in the market for one? If not. Im gonna have it repainted when i paint my bodykit. Lemme know man.. Thanx.

Rich.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The grill is pretty nice, you said 200 right? Hmm i have to think about it. Alot of my funds are gone since i just bought the car but i got another paycheck rollin in soon so i will see what happens then. I cant give you a complete answer yet so if you are short on time go ahead and paint it. I dont want to keep you waiting. #1 priority now is getting a radar detector in there and then lowering it. Hew does anyone know where i can get the lexus emblem plate lexisny has?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah the dealer i got it from has a crap selection for parts, they didnt even have the rubber floor mats i needed but i will go check out hoffman and see if they got the plate. I dont know, chrome isnt my taste when it comes to wheels but that plate looked real hot with a SBM IS300. I dont know, i thought lexisny's ride was real tight. My inspiration for my SBM, lol.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Hey Sam... You can get the license plate at most auto accessory places where they sell chrome rims and "lexus,BMW and MB" guys shop.. do a little searching in the hood and you will find one. I will not be painting the grill until Memorial day weekend so.. think about it for a while ...it is only 2 weeks old. But as always... it's up to you if you want it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
yo. Yea that was my Sbm that night. I got the plate from a place in plantation Florida. umm I will post the website for you when I find out what it was. I have had it for a long time. Cost me about 50 bucks which really isn't bad. I will get back to you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.