Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man, i am pretty sure it was you with the sweet SBM last night and i was wondering where you got that front licence plate for your car. It looked real nice! Thanx
Sam

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
sup sam... where'd u disappear to?? i left to go take my girl home..came back..and you were gone.. well.. next time, maybe you'll get your priorities straight and kick it for a bit longer..
so howd you like seeing all the lex's anyways?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man, aww i thought it was sweet seeing all the lexus's. Mine got shown up pretty damn bad by all of your kick ass rides. I have only had it for 4 days though. Yeah after we left the circuit city parking lot i lost the pack again. Maybe i should bring my scanner next time to listen into the frequency you guys all talk on. Would probably make it easier when it comes to following. I was also getting mad tired and falling asleep behind the wheel, lol. I had a real long day before i came out but next time i will make sure to come to more of the meet and stick around longer at night. Nice meeting you man, hope so see more of you in the future.
Sam

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Hey STKSKI.... why were you so quiet? I was in the Yellow IS next to you guys in front of circuit city. I had a SBM and just got a new yellow one. I got a SBM mesh grill, I actually had it in my trunk for any SBM that may have wanted to purchase for $200 painted. You can see pics of it in the marketplace forum.. just look for my SBM grill post.

Rich.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey bigdaddyrich. Nice yellow man, good pick. I think the yellow looks real hot. Yeah sorry we werent to social. I was really cold and didnt have a jacket so i stayed inside and we also kinda felt out of place since it was the first time and all. We also didnt know anyone. Next time i will be more social if we have another meet soon.
Sam

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Sam.. nobody, i mean nobody was colder than i was... but hey next time i know better... What you think of the grill? you in the market for one? If not. Im gonna have it repainted when i paint my bodykit. Lemme know man.. Thanx.

Rich.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The grill is pretty nice, you said 200 right? Hmm i have to think about it. Alot of my funds are gone since i just bought the car but i got another paycheck rollin in soon so i will see what happens then. I cant give you a complete answer yet so if you are short on time go ahead and paint it. I dont want to keep you waiting. #1 priority now is getting a radar detector in there and then lowering it. Hew does anyone know where i can get the lexus emblem plate lexisny has?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
have you checked the dealer?? and no offense to lexisny...cuz he's ma boy and all, but why do you want that chrome bling bling front plate holder anyways???? not quite my taste...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the dealer i got it from has a crap selection for parts, they didnt even have the rubber floor mats i needed but i will go check out hoffman and see if they got the plate. I dont know, chrome isnt my taste when it comes to wheels but that plate looked real hot with a SBM IS300. I dont know, i thought lexisny's ride was real tight. My inspiration for my SBM, lol.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Hey Sam... You can get the license plate at most auto accessory places where they sell chrome rims and "lexus,BMW and MB" guys shop.. do a little searching in the hood and you will find one. I will not be painting the grill until Memorial day weekend so.. think about it for a while ...it is only 2 weeks old. But as always... it's up to you if you want it.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by BigDaddyRich:
do a little searching in the hood and you will find one.
LOL..my point exactly... hahaha "the hood" if you want to ghettofy ur IS.. theres a place in east hartford that sells daytons..

[ April 30, 2001: Message edited by: TicaLis300 ]

·
Registered
295 Posts
yo. Yea that was my Sbm that night. I got the plate from a place in plantation Florida. umm I will post the website for you when I find out what it was. I have had it for a long time. Cost me about 50 bucks which really isn't bad. I will get back to you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts