Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you hate this topic about the spiralmax, but you said you know people who have dynoed with it and lost power. Did the people have it dynoed with the is300, and if they did how much horsepower did they loose? The reason that i am asking is that i am starting to think it is shit too because my 0-60 times are in the late 7's and early 8's and i think that the 2 spiralmaxes are causing it. What do you think?

·
Registered
375 Posts
lexusaltezza said:
I know you hate this topic about the spiralmax, but you said you know people who have dynoed with it and lost power. Did the people have it dynoed with the is300, and if they did how much horsepower did they loose? The reason that i am asking is that i am starting to think it is shit too because my 0-60 times are in the late 7's and early 8's and i think that the 2 spiralmaxes are causing it. What do you think?
grab your ankles tight, because you're about to get reemed.

(or did I just got hooked by a troll?)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Good lord.

Please remove the piece of crap spiralmax items from your car now and go throw them away.

They don't do shit.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
i smell a troll....why would you have two spiralmaxes on your car? If you did....i think you'd win idiot of the year hands down

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
yes, one had an IS

lexusaltezza said:

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Duuuhhh, what's a Spiralmax? :crazy: . Lexusaltezza, if you throw those away, can you give them to me. I'm gonna use them to stick it up someone's auusss and see if they gain/lose anything. :eek: :crazy:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The reason i bought them was because even ABC news had a special showing on it. They put it in a suv or something and dynoed it. Then they put in the spiralmax and dynoed it and it showed higher horsepower. Either they are lucky for it to work or spiralmax payed them off (which i doubt). Another thing is how the hell did they just receive a patent on it if it doesn't work? I am not standing up for it because i think its shit too, but how do you explain these things?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
lexusaltezza said:
The reason i bought them was because even ABC news had a special showing on it. They put it in a suv or something and dynoed it. Then they put in the spiralmax and dynoed it and it showed higher horsepower. Either they are lucky for it to work or spiralmax payed them off (which i doubt). Another thing is how the hell did they just receive a patent on it if it doesn't work? I am not standing up for it because i think its shit too, but how do you explain these things?
You can patent anything you like. It doesn't have to work. If theres no existing patent for something, go to the patent office and patent it. Try it out man, give them a call and say you want to patent your nutsack.

·
Registered
836 Posts
If there is a meet your going to be at in the spring let me know. I'd like to see that beast in person :chill:

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
D'sIS said:
If there is a meet your going to be at in the spring let me know. I'd like to see that beast in person :chill:
We have meets on a reg. basis. When the weather comes around, just keep an eye out in the "All Together Forum" and you'll see some really nice cars at the meets. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
Aubie83
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing