Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know what foglights will fit in this bummper...???

what rear lip would be better for this bumper??? my choices are KAMINARI or VIZAGE???

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha... it was an expensive bumper but definately worth it... so Ltuned fog for sure

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
just measure it. and then i'm sure you can find tons of high quality foglights, maybe from PIAA, that will fit perfect and doing that, you could choose what color and HID you want, etc.

cool bumper. this came off a JDM gita (sportcross)? will it fit your sedan?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it should... the front of the sedan and xcross is pretty much the same...

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I wanted to buy this soooo bad, but i couldn't get the guy to respond to my pm's. he was asking 500 when i tried to buy it. beautiful bumper and let me know if you decide to sell.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will do... sorry for getting the jump on it and thanks for the compliment... anyone knows how many of these bumpers there are here in the U.S. cause its so hard to google a picture for it

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
lets put it this way. they were uber rare in japan, so imagine the stateside count. i bet theres 3 or less in the entire us and canada.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
didnt think it was that rare... i got to do this right then...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
measure the dia. and go on to PIAAs site and see which ones fit they seem to be around the PIAA 510s area. 3.75-4.0 inch area

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im lookin in to a kaminari side and rear lip.... still debating if i want to go rear bumper cause i dont know what to get... plus either chargespeed or mimousa fenders... chargespeed is kinda way out of the budget...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.