Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

My 05 ggp IS isn't playing any of the burned cd's that I've been playing, sometimes even with factory CD's that i've bought from stores.

when i try to play the cd, it would say "ERROR" and i'm wondering if anyone else here is experiencing this. if i get lucky, the cd would play, but most of the time, it would display "ERROR" whether it's a burned cd or a factory cd.

when i take the cd and put it in my parents RX350, it works fine.

my next problem is with my front and rear wind-shields. they tend to fog up easily and they do not defrost unless i put it on 65degrees and on high.

can anyone help me out on this?

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Your cd unit should be covered under your basic warranty, unless you're over 50,000 miles.

Automatic operation: If you set your air intake to outside air, airflow to floor. For faster heating , select recirculated air for a few minutes, to keep the windows from fogging, select outside air after the interior has been warmed. Then push the A/C button on for dehumidified heating. Choose floor /windshield air flow to heat the vehicleinterior while defrosting or defogging the windshield.

Reactions: kraze8
1 - 3 of 3 Posts