Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that the is300 will sell out. i want to buy one when they have lsd and whatnot. does anyone know if they are going to put out a stronger motor next year? if the price goes up after the first load of cars, then doesnt that basically mess up the game plan lexus had to beat the other sport compact sedans companies out there? if the invoice is 26K....i would pay no more than 30K. is300pat...hook me up!!!!!! =)i know that you get that dealer discount...so whats up man...can i be your cousin from texas? hahahaha. =P

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Price is expected to go up 1% in fall, not after the first shipment.

As far as I know 2002 model will have the same engine.

They might even be able to make it an "under $30K" ($29,995) car next year because the manual transmission version might cost less than the E-shift version.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sorry turbo, If i wanted to make the best of my employee discount, i had to "wait til its not hot"...which could be a year or two (they were pretty damn firm about it too). So I got it with no discount...and i waited a year at #1 on the list. But for service and stuff I'll get my employees discount. If you want to buy it for cheaper, you'll have to wait a long time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts