Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am figuring out the plans for my system. I was thinking about buying a Kenwood KVT-911DVD DVD Receiver w/ Touchscreen, 2 AudioBahn 15" Linear Compression Subwoofers (3,000 watts rms each) at 1 ohm, and 2 Boss "RIOT" Class D MONO amps (3,000 watts each) to power the subs. I plan on putting the subs in a bandpass box. Do you think this will be a great system. Any info will help. Thanks. :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have heard stay away from touchscreens. A lot of people say they don't work that well. As far as your choice of subs? Wow, you wanna drive down the road or bounce? 2 15's in a bandpass box are going to be way too loud for a smaller car. I have 2 12's-Kicker L7's in a sealed box facing the rear of the car and it is way loud. People can hear my bass from 4 blocks away.

·
2,033 Posts
that s**t will be insane :eek: :eek: but I would check to see if you will have enough cubic feet first. what do you need for each sub in the sealed inclousers and wht do they need in the ported box? might be a tight fit and you may need to make a fiber glass box and utlize the wheel well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts