Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been getting condensation in the front headlight and I know that Lexus has a service bulletin about replacing the headlight when this occurs.....THE MAIN QUESTION IS has anyone had to go through a mission getting them to change them or it has been a smooth ordeal......I live in Miami and am taking it to Lexus of Pembroke Pines Just incase anyone knows who to talk too.

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
670 Posts
ok... here is the deal...

IF your car is under warranty, LEXUS will replace it without asking question......

Just tell them you have condensatoin, or drive to Lexus when you have the condensation...... then Lexus will replace entire headlamp.....

Hope this helps...

Shawn

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
shawn if i had dots i would give u one.
david

·
Registered
670 Posts
is300soon said:
david
Thanks David.... what happen to your dots man?

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
dlee74 said:
is300soon said:
david
I asked a mod in the pl about the sores around his mouth, and then the next day my dot's were jacked.

David

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey thanks for information....I feel alot better, I hate having to bitch at people at the dealership to get shit done that should not be mission in the first place.

Thanks

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
is300soon said:
dlee74 said:
is300soon said:
david
I asked a mod in the pl about the sores around his mouth, and then the next day my dot's were jacked.

David

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
edgy said:
is300soon said:
dlee74 said:
is300soon said:
david

David

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

too damn funny, which mod was that :lol:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
edgy said:
is300soon said:
dlee74 said:
is300soon said:
david

David

too damn funny, which mod was that :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts