Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone!
I just purchase a Turbonetics kit for my 01 IS300 and it comes with the Uni Chip but the Uni Chip doest fit my car. I called and they told me its for an 02 IS300 stick shift so now i have to get a e-managment. i would know which e-managment would be good for my car. The turbo kit is a straight on bolt on and its set at 8psi i dont want to go further than that i just want 300hp or 350 that is it. Thanks and hopefully i can get some answer back thanks.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi there everyone!
I just purchase a Turbonetics kit for my 01 IS300 and it comes with the Uni Chip but the Uni Chip doest fit my car. I called and they told me its for an 02 IS300 stick shift so now i have to get a e-managment. i would know which e-managment would be good for my car. The turbo kit is a straight on bolt on and its set at 8psi i dont want to go further than that i just want 300hp or 350 that is it. Thanks and hopefully i can get some answer back thanks.

I recommend the haltec f10x if your staying at around 8psi or boost. Because they are pretty easy to use and reliable. I have had no problems with mine.

But I hope the kit works out for you.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
You need to find yourself a tuner and see what they recommend. Simply having the hardware won't do anything for you.

Reactions: redline814

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recommend the haltec f10x if your staying at around 8psi or boost. Because they are pretty easy to use and reliable. I have had no problems with mine.

thanks and how much is that and where can i get one?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You need to find yourself a tuner and see what they recommend. Simply having the hardware won't do anything for you.
yeah i know i need the ECU lol the harware is just sitting there i talk to a tuner and he told me the E-managment from GREDDY is the blue box but i dont know.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hi there everyone!
Since they make the kit for 01-05 (according to their site), can you not just exchange it for the right one?

Reactions: Benjamminz_IS

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Do NOT use the emanage blue.

Emanage ultimate will work great. So will the F10x. But neither would work without a tuner. I would suggest running away from the tuner that suggested the emanage blue.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Do NOT use the emanage blue.

Emanage ultimate will work great. So will the F10x. But neither would work without a tuner. I would suggest running away from the tuner that suggested the emanage blue.
teckis300 is exactly right do not use the emanage blue i have it and i hate it with a pasion. you cant get a good tune and it re learns itself. and i would pick a different tuner if thats what he is suggesting

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
teckis300 is exactly right do not use the emanage blue i have it and i hate it with a pasion. you cant get a good tune and it re learns itself. and i would pick a different tuner if thats what he is suggesting
Ok so what e-manage is good i know there is AEM and Haltech like brandon77
said???? :confused: is there posibility tha i can blow up my eng using this turbo kit set at 8psi? my eng is fully stock!

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
Ok so what e-manage is good i know there is AEM and Haltech like brandon77
said???? :confused: is there posibility tha i can blow up my eng using this turbo kit set at 8psi? my eng is fully stock!
Unfortunately, you have already purchased the kit, but it sound like you need to read up a little on forced induction. All of your questions are easily answered and have been answered. Check out the stickied threads at the top of this forum.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unfortunately, you have already purchased the kit, but it sound like you need to read up a little on forced induction. All of your questions are easily answered and have been answered. Check out the stickied threads at the top of this forum.
which ones are the stickied threads?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

hey so will the Haltec f10x is good? doest it relearn its self?

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Ya it sounds like you need to do a little more research on forced induction. Theres tons of info on hear so just read it all and you will find the info you need.

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.