Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should be running, but I don't have a valid cd key to try it out...

If it asks for a password, the password is "lexus"...

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
7 Posts
I prefer Q2 heheh..even tho' its pretty old.. you have to admit, the whole trilogy is painfully addicting. What servers do you frag on ? I've been ascending on public servers such as : HEAT.NET, MPLAYER.COM, G-SPY . Not really jumping on Q3 just yet...

[From TEG: I play Q2 WOD (Weapons Of Destruction mod). You might find me on 194.177.103.10:27916 or 24.92.100.19:27910 sometimes.]

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited November 19, 2000).]

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
tony, did you patch the sever version of Q3 to 1.17? that's the latest patch, and what most ppl have installed.

i'll go try it now...

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
it sucks here in MI (cold and snowy), so my dreams of mulching my remaining leaves will have to wait. what the means to you meatheads is that i'll be on tony's q3 server waiting for y'all.

to connect to his server:

once in Q3, drop to the console and type
/connect quake3.is300.net

it should bring you right into the game. if you have password issues (i didn't), drop the console again while waiting for connection and type

/password lexus

and there u go. see u there.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Oatmeal. That would explain a lot of strange behavior. I've always known that a man who eats oatmeal is hiding some serious mental illnesses
. I hope you spend the rest of your day brushing up on your Q3 skills for the next time I hop on, as you obviously need the practice...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Fun game, but I seem to have some insane packet loss when the action gets going....
I dont normally have that problem, what are the specs of the server. I only ask as from my perspective, my opponent had some severe packet loss as well...

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
very fun games -- well played.

i'm not a ctf player -- my forte is railgun instagib. that or RA3...

you were pinging higher than i was by about 50 msec. from my end, it looked like you were just flashing from one spot to the next -- no continuous movement whatsoever. i guess there's the upside to heavy packet loss...

ggs

·
Registered
79 Posts
Geoff, I was just thinking the machine was having problems, as You were doing the exact same thing.
PS. Next week will be the first application of FF on my Silver IS. I was on the freeway and a truck in front of me kicked up a piece of styrofoam which promptly aimed itseld at the front of my Car. I hit it at 85, which totally destroyed the foam. It left a small series of scratches, or maybe thats melted styrofoam on it. So ill see what I can do with FF.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
...patiently waiting for a Counter-Strike server.....
Hey Tony, I could transfer over Half Life to ya, but you need a serial. (I'm sure someone here could supply)...

The CS Mod is downloadable.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
OK suckers

just re-installed HL on my new machine and patched it to 1.1.0.4

i'm downloading counter-strike v1.0 as i type this.

so...seeing how i'm a newbie at CS and this is probably your only chance to beat me, what's a good ip?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by geoff:
OK suckers

just re-installed HL on my new machine and patched it to 1.1.0.4

i'm downloading counter-strike v1.0 as i type this.

so...seeing how i'm a newbie at CS and this is probably your only chance to beat me, what's a good ip?
O-Troll, What you need is a wife, some kids and a bushel of diapers to keep you busy instead of all this gaming, cars and computers that you talk about ad nauseam

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
LOL

my girlfriend is out of town on business this weekend and next, so i'm taking advantage of the free nights.

besides, you're just jealous

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
she's cooler than words, so either way, i'm happy.

btw, nobody is on the Q3 server. c'mon you pastries...hop to it

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Arg. I only have Q2, Unreal and Halflife... Time to run out and get Q3 so I can show you some real fragging.

I played the early Q3test versions when it was free, but never got the real version once it went into real production.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Originally posted by geoff:
she's cooler than words, so either way, i'm happy.

btw, nobody is on the Q3 server. c'mon you pastries...hop to it
geoff,

Will the Quake3 Demo work online???
Son didn't get the game yesterday.
BTW, do you know what it takes to create a server for these games?

------------------
JUSTIN & DENISE C. OWNERS OF THE ONE-OF-A-KIND IS300

·
Registered
591 Posts
Anyone interested...the Q3 demo will work on server: frag-net 64.200.36.100.7022

The game is pretty cool.

Smra.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts