Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have pics?? or know anything about the Q45 Xenons that are made for the IS, i think they look sick and Advanced automotive concepts sells them for like $975.00 a pair... this is what they look like..

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I'm not really a fan of the Q45 lights. Some people think they look nice but I don't like them.

I haven't seen any pics of it though, BTW.

·
Registered
630 Posts

they look nice. the retrofit above should look similar if you were to put them in the IS.

Search around e-bay or local junk yards i'm sure you can piece together everything for 600 ish.

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
LCA575. That is the member on the front of that site with those retro's.

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
neurosyn said:
they look nice. the retrofit above should look similar if you were to put them in the IS.

Search around e-bay or local junk yards i'm sure you can piece together everything for 600 ish.
We an do the install if you supply the lenses, the $975 is just the deal we get from infiniti for the new headlights. If you can get them cheaper used I HIGHLY encourage you to do so and let us do the install.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Who's that girl you used in your photoshoots justin? Is she just a model or is she a girlfriend or something cause she is banging!!

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
lextasy623 said:
Who's that girl you used in your photoshoots justin? Is she just a model or is she a girlfriend or something cause she is banging!!
barton twins :p

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Do you still retain auto-levelling with this headlight mod?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
The color is nice, however the off look leaves something to be desired.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts