Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you see many IS300's around? Part of the allure for me is that I haven't seen many around. Especially since I've been driving a 4runner the past 3 years and everyone and their mom (especially their MOM) drives one of those now. But now I'm beginning to wonder why there just aren't that many IS300's out on the road? Your thoughts?

Train

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i saw one, besides at the dealer or at the meet. it was a woman in a white one.

------------------
"the gene pool could
use some chlorine!"
"http://www.shitonhonda.com"-Funny Site!

·
Registered
978 Posts
I got my SBM back in August and for the first few months it was rare to see another. In the last month or so, sightings have been more frequent. But I'd have to say that the IS is still a head turner and I've still been getting plenty of compliments.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Actually.. I'm probably one of the few in PG county around.. Fully loaded.. where are you?

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've noticed IS300's on the roads around DC perhaps a dozen times since the car was launched. Still pretty uncommon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have had the car 3 months and have only been on the road (going the same direction) with another IS once. I have seen one in the other direction a couple of times.

By the way, anyone been to Lindsay Lexus recently? They have a IS300 painted up like the new commercial that Lexus has out on the IS300 (the rally car one where the IS is Blue and Yellow-ish)? It was pretty cool to see driving on the street.

IS300Fool

·
Registered
47 Posts
I saw one (silver) about a month after launch coming over the 14th Street bridge; one (white) on 395 heading out of the city at about that time; and one (white) on Wilson Blvd through Ballston that I passed in my Gray about a month ago.

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen another one in quite a while, although tonight I did see a riceboy Civic wannabe with Altezza tailights.

When I do see one, I always want to come up fast from behind and pass . . . .

[This message has been edited by GraphiteGray (edited December 06, 2000).]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts