Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
He picked the perfect e-mail title

I could never do that, even if I was behind the wheel of something ABLE to go that fast. My personal fastest is 140 mph, and the adrenaline rush nearly killed me

------------------
2001 IS300
2000 Eclipse GT

·
Registered
174 Posts
WOW that fast, my top speed was 160 in a Porsh 911 turbo.

------------------
Proud owner of a SOLAR IS 300, 2001
loaded
Miami,FL

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
wish we had legal flat areas like that in the states, i did 170 across a bridge, and my passenger made me let out of it, because he was getting scared. its amazing how smooth the road can be at that speed.

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
that is unreal.

I guess at that speed you end up floating over most of the little dips and imperfections in the road?

Either way, that's totally insane, yet tempting at the same time!

------------------
MAD
2000 4Runner Highlander 4x4 Millenium Silver
Injen Intake and TRD Badges which don't really help performance at all but sure look purty!
1995 Honda Civic CX Sapphire Blue
1.5L with no mods whatsoever
16" Konig Tuner Wheels (the wife liked them and hey, it's her car!)
0-60 in (takes a real long time) 10 sec?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Arizona has limitless areas don't they? Or at least, any "reasonable" speed.
BTW:
155 on a bike, whole different experience.
150, in TT Stealth, very smoooth.

·
Registered
219 Posts
That is rediculously fast. I think that is how you give yourself a permanent smile...

------------------
TC
Spectra/Blue
17" Lexus Chome
01 Nissan Pathfinder

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Argh! They guy is blasting past traffic like it is standing still. If one of those trucks made a sudden lane change the guy and car would disintegrate in an explosion of carbon fiber.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I was just thinking this picture might be bullsh#t because the speedometer is probably in km which converts to about 115 mph.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Originally posted by PMD911:
I was just thinking this picture might be bullsh#t because the speedometer is probably in km which converts to about 115 mph.
I don't know, but when I saw it at first, it looks B.S. to me. Well, I mean it's great that someone did that, not that I'm jealous or anything (nowadays, you need to write all this discalimer shxt). Cos' before, only Ausin Martin can go that fast.

·
Registered
978 Posts
PMD911, get over it with all manuel, weagon, austin martin crap. We all know that dude can't spell, we just don't need you to remind us over and over again....

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Originally posted by SpectraBlueIS300:
PMD911, get over it with all manuel, weagon, austin martin crap. We all know that dude can't spell, we just don't need you to remind us over and over again....
Sir, yes, sir, your wish's my command. Just because SpectraBlueIS300 himself told me to, I am going to stop saying it from now on.

·
Registered
204 Posts
OK, I guess I'll need to talk to my friend Manuel that his name needs to be changed cos' it all played out now. I wonder when my own name will become all played out....I'll also stop then...until new words start showing up again.

------------------
01' Silver IS 300
99' Honda Shadow
May be 02' WRX wagon, may be...
01' Toyota Supra, oh, it's only a R/C...

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Manuel that goofy little bastard. SpectraBlueIS's gonna get all pissed off now. Like dude, that's enough like it's getting old, like totally.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts