Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics... overall i'm pretty happy with it. Will be adding my sideskirts soon. + rep points if u'd be so kind..
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,978 Posts
I'm liking it. It'll look sick with the L-tuned sides. +Rep
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,498 Posts
The lip really stands out more in a MSM versus a black onyx....sorry ChrisCarlos.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,595 Posts
To JDMeyes did u have to modify that lip to fit on your car. Because the TRD is known to fit on the JDM bumpers which don't have the side marker on the bumper. If that is a TRD lip that fits the US spec bumpers that is impressive n where did u get that lip. I like the look of that lip since I first saw a couple years ago in HK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got it already pre-painted black onyx and I had to get it repainted at a great place next to my work. Chris, we should start a sacred trd lip crew, j/k.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,954 Posts
fyeung04msm said:
To JDMeyes did u have to modify that lip to fit on your car. Because the TRD is known to fit on the JDM bumpers which don't have the side marker on the bumper. If that is a TRD lip that fits the US spec bumpers that is impressive n where did u get that lip. I like the look of that lip since I first saw a couple years ago in HK.

This is the same lip that the guy has been selling on ebay, that fit the US bumpers ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there have been a couple threads about this recently. No modifications needed. IT's for the US. TRD made a batch of these a couple years ago for the us spec bumpers but never got sold until recently as they were cleaning their warehouses. This was the only batch ever and will be made, as far as i know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,595 Posts
JDMEyeS said:
there have been a couple threads about this recently. No modifications needed. IT's for the US. TRD made a batch of these a couple years ago for the us spec bumpers but never got sold until recently as they were cleaning their warehouses. This was the only batch ever and will be made, as far as i know.

Damn ur lucky 2 get a hold of one these lips. Nice kit indeed especially on your MSM which is the color I have also. If u hear of one 4 sale let me know and thanks for the info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,211 Posts
Check ebay, they've been selling those painted black for a while now, dont know if theres any left or not. Looks good though bro, + rep for a fellow MSM owner ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,595 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
This is the same lip that the guy has been selling on ebay, that fit the US bumpers ;)
Damn IMPRIMIS n I saw that a while ago n I miss out n thanks 4 reminding me I mean rubbing it in J/K. Take care thanks 4 looking out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
Not to worry, someone is replicating them =]
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top