Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got everything installed today. Type-s front lip, RMM sides, and Vizage rear. It looks great. Im leaving tomarrow, but i should have pictures up soon. The front lip took 3 hours to install and fittament SUCKS. but all is well, i should have pics up soon :)

edit: check the www for pictures :D

·
Registered
1,141 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
relax relax :lol:

i just moved into my new place in orlando. I need to find a digi then pics will be up...

stay tuned!!!! 8)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Can't wait to see that combo! Now someone please hurry up and let him borrow a digicam!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
xjayx300 v2.5 said:
NiCeLeX said:
i cant find someoen with a digi camera!!!!! :pissed:
go buy one dumb ass...
yo whens the last time i fucked with you bro? DOnt talk shit, im a fucken college student who at the moment cant afford to drop the couple hundred on a digi :pissed:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi, i got the type s front lip too but i dont have the side and rear yet. Still figuring on wat side and rear to get. Next time i think its best to have pics of the modded car ready to show us anxious .netter before you post any infos about your car. I understand wat u are talking about bein a college student having limited chedda to spend on things you want. Well, hope you can find a camera and post the pic up soon cuz i want to see what the add-on combo looks like so i can decide on what to get for my side and rear too.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CleanIsLEx said:
Hi, i got the type s front lip too but i dont have the side and rear yet. Still figuring on wat side and rear to get. Next time i think its best to have pics of the modded car ready to show us anxious .netter before you post any infos about your car. I understand wat u are talking about bein a college student having limited chedda to spend on things you want. Well, hope you can find a camera and post the pic up soon cuz i want to see what the add-on combo looks like so i can decide on what to get for my side and rear too.

i know, but i was still in miami when i posted this where i had easy access to a camera. BUt i guess i put it off too long. Anyways i took the pictures today on a friend's camera so as soon as he puts it up ill send you guys the link. It should be up by tomarrow night. :)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
go buy and return it after you use it~ :lol: :lol:
NiCeLeX said:
xjayx300 v2.5 said:
NiCeLeX said:
i cant find someoen with a digi camera!!!!! :pissed:
go buy one dumb ass...
yo whens the last time i fucked with you bro? DOnt talk sh*t, im a fucken college student who at the moment cant afford to drop the couple hundred on a digi :pissed:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, well i tried to upload the pictures onto yahoo today, but yahoo SUCKS and wont let me do it. If anyone can host them for the time being, that would be awesome. thanks (btw, the car is filthy becuase it just stopped raining 20 minutes before we took the pictures)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok, well i tried to upload the pictures onto yahoo today, but yahoo SUCKS and wont let me do it. If anyone can host them for the time being, that would be awesome. thanks (btw, the car is filthy becuase it just stopped raining 20 minutes before we took the pictures)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts