Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, I was on my way home from school today,and going around 80 in a 50 zone(i guess thats why he did)but he didnt give me a ticket,all he did was say why are you out of school at 11 and i explained to him how i get out early for the work program,then he asked me a few questions about the IS,like how can i read the dash it looked confusing to him,but i said i was on my way to work and running alittle late,it wont happen again,blah blah blah,to my suprise he was nice and said just dont do it again,the cops in this area probably arent gonna be as nice as i am,well thats my story.

The End.

·
Registered
631 Posts
30 over is typical for Atlanta. I'm pretty conservative in my driving, generally only going 15 over most of the time. Police pass me.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Can a US Marshall even issue a traffic ticket?

He may have been checking to see if you were speeding because you were running from a crime scene or something.

·
11,061 Posts
Originally posted by TEG:
Can a US Marshall even issue a traffic ticket?

It's likely. Up here even the Metro Transit police can do that.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya it was a marked car,a young guy too around 30 maybe? but he was nice,i should of traded cars with him for a while like on the RX300 commercial,lol

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Deputy US Marshalls do a few things:
Protect the Federal Courts & Judges
Protect Federal Witnesses
Manage the xfer of federal prisioners ( eg Con Air)
Fugitive Apprehension (eg The Fugitive and US Marshalls)
They also have a highly trained response team that kicks ass on prisioners during riots ~ like a Federal Prison Swat team

The guy had no business pulling you over - did he light you up or pull along side? Did he show creditials? He might have been a State Marshall - like State PD or something. There is no reason for a Federal Deputy US Marshall to pull you over for speeding

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He didnt show me a badge or anything,it was a 2 lane road(2 on each side) and he was pulling out of a place,i guess i just flew by him to fast and a yellow car going fast might seem suspicous or whatever i dunno,he has U.S. Marshall on his car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts