Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need some help does anyone here know if the front blinkers can be blue in the state of nj cause i am sick of this getting pulled over shit..... :pissed:

·
13,978 Posts
neiiy69 said:
hey guys i need some help does anyone here know if the front blinkers can be blue in the state of nj cause i am sick of this getting pulled over shit..... :pissed:
:lol:

you can't have ANY blue lights in ANY Of the states. it's ILLEGAL!

that is all.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Blue lights on a car is illegal. I think you can only have blue emanating lights if your a cop or EMT.

-crontab -l

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
leave them stock, worry about more important asthetic mods, that are legal

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Re: ....

no, stock as in they look stock, so that you don't get pulled over. i haven't ever gotten pulled over for my engine

neiiy69 said:
stock like ur engine :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
836 Posts

IS300GTE said:
no, stock as in they look stock, so that you don't get pulled over. i haven't ever gotten pulled over for my engine

neiiy69 said:
That's because they can't catch up to you to pull you over :lol:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts

thats only happened once in the IS, and i don't advocate that, i was a fool for doing so

FireBelly said:
D'sIS said:
IS300GTE said:

neiiy69 said:
That's because they can't catch up to you to pull you over :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bad is300gte :shame: 8)

·
Registered
164 Posts
In South Carolina you can have blue lights below your mirror I believe. Not 100% sure about that but I know many people with blue lights on their windshield cleaner dispensor ( :-? ) and they don't get pulled over. There is a guy with blue blinking turn signals on his mirrors and he had to take them off. It might be that cops don't care around here though because there is no state inspection laws.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I'm in NJ .. and they pull you over for basically anything here~

Highest insurance in the US I believe~

oh.. and if you get pulled over on the turnpike .. dont bother trying to weasle your way out..

even Jesus couldn't get ouf of the ticket that the trooper is gonna give ya

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Jesus wouldn't blaspheme the car buy putting the oddest color light bulb that he could find and saw on some civic driving by either

also, NJ has the worst drivers, hence the highest insurance rates, try driving somewhere outside of that general area, it will probably be a pleasant suprise for you

isekii said:
I'm in NJ .. and they pull you over for basically anything here~

Highest insurance in the US I believe~

oh.. and if you get pulled over on the turnpike .. dont bother trying to weasle your way out..

even Jesus couldn't get ouf of the ticket that the trooper is gonna give ya

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Your being pulled over on the Ricemobile Infraction Code.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
22 Participants
PoloBoy168
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing