Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
wow... just like in the movies... car looks hot!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Those are awsome pics I wanted to take pic like that I can't seem to find a nice wall that has a sick piece on it... I like the one where the piece is reflecting off the car...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
^^ i know a couple spots in SF you can get some shots like that....ive been meaning to do them but ive been lazy...

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Looks great, just lose the spoiler.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MonStar1120 said:
Looks great, just lose the spoiler.
thnx- yea i want to, but i think it'll be too much of a mission to do it. from what i heard from some shops it'll leave holes and i don't know if i wanna go through with getting it filled & repainted...does anyone know which one might cover it???

·
Registered
473 Posts
Clean, car looks bomby. It looks like that spot they hit up on the challenge on "The Apprentice" for the new Sony video game!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
REAL HOT. + rep

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Flatline IS said:
Car looks good, especially with the background.

You know they make lowering springs for that car, right?
lol yea- i do want to drop it, but in nyc its a risk i don't wanna take. i've already scraped at some places. that's also why i stayed @ 17" cause my lex is my daily driver and dodgin potholes is no fun!! but i do know i'm gonna upgrade to 18'' & drop it when i move back to miami. :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice look! I like the style of your car man. It contrasts good with the graffiti.
That's just the Rod Millen lip with stock sides right? I was looking for a setup like that, close to stock but slicker. +Rep!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
looks real good... drop it

i do like them skinny lids... and did you do somehtign with the grill? liek paint part of it?

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
that look so f***in SYK !!

your car looks hella VIP status too

im diggin ur lil eyelids ? what kinda r they ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts