Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...of a 2003 5spd GGP SportDesign. I live in Raleigh, NC and just wanted to say whats up to everybody.

This site was instrumental in my negotiations and I wanted to say thanks. I got them down to exactly $29,000 OTD.

And don't worry, I've searched the archives for specific topics so I won't be bothering the top of this discussion list with the usual newbie questions.

Feel free to say hello, offer any suggestions, or ask any questions. I look forward to being a part of the community.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congrats!!!

Glad to see more folks getting the OTD pricing so low! Get ready for washing/dusting job with the GGP, I didn't realize what I signed up for when i got mine :D

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
thats a great deal! i think prices are dropping because either the new IS is gonna come out soon or sales have dropped. anyways congrats on your IS enjoy it and becareful! (esp. if this is youre first RWD)

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
thats a great deal! i think prices are dropping because either the new IS is gonna come out soon or sales have dropped. anyways congrats on your IS enjoy it and becareful! (esp. if this is youre first RWD)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Congrats!

Uh...Do not armor all all 4 tires.

*sorry couldn't resist*

Don't drink and drive.

Buckl up and enjoy your new ride!

·
8,880 Posts
ThinManDigital.com said:
Thanks.

It is my first RWD car. In what ways should I be careful?
Remember, clutch is your friend.

Also, if you get any snow or ice down there, make sure not to drive your car, unless you have M/S rated tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts