Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I`m Mike and I live in LA...What a nightmare.
I just purchased my IS Thursday and am head over heels! I am so stoked I made a smart decision in buying a Lex. I sold off my hybrid Honda and parlayed the cash over for a down, Longo Lex in El Monte, CA took great care of me and I would send anyone of my friends there.
Here`s a pic of the oild car and my new IS:

I`ll have more pics up soon...Its a pleasure to be here!

And in regards to the Email requirement, I recieve ALL my mail through my Yahoo address, I never go to the Adelphia address, is there a way around this?
TIA!

·
Registered
271 Posts
nice purchase, i hope you enjoy it as much as we do :chill:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, and I really do love this car..its everything I need and then some(I`m barely 23 yrs old), so its quite the magnet in a multitude of ways :wink:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ahhhhh... the bond between a NEW IS3 owner and their car. Ain't it great. Just like the old saying goes, take care of it, and it will take care of you for years to come! CONGRATS!

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
congrats! i also got my car from Longo Lexus, but it was back in year 2000.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
sinisterIS said:
Thanks guys, and I really do love this car..its everything I need and then some(I`m barely 23 yrs old), so its quite the magnet in a multitude of ways :wink:
16 :wink:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Sweet ride. A coworker of mine has a black IS that works at another building. He just recently got tint and it looks sweet. You can't go wrong with tint on a black IS. Welcome and enjoy your bad ass ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts