Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after some debate on what tire I wanted to choose I went with what FIG and Brandon pointed out to me.

I went to order the tires and then they came up saying they were on back order. Which upset me because 1. I told a few is300 friends about these tires and the day before they ordered them and now when Its time for me to do it they are gone.

So I order anyways and hope it would be a few days or so. I get a call from Brandon today and he says 4-6 weeks but he is willing to split my order and have half ship from Reno and the other half of my order from the east coast. Now when I had the decision to ship them from VA or something the shipping was 38$ more or something like that, so i opted to wait. My total cost for 4 tires shipped was 340.00

Not a bad deal at all if you ask me.

Thanks for the call brandon and for 10$ my order is shipping from both locations but, i will have them very soon vs 1- 1.5 months .

USE THE RACK!

D

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
TireRack.com Rocks for sure.
I got 3 set of tires from them in addition to other parts and the service/shipping/pricing is just awsome.

On the side note, what kind of "special" tires did you get man? Those got to be some cheapos $75 a piece or so? Goodluck with that. :suspiciou Sorry not trying to be a dick at all. I just had bad expirience previously with cheapo tires and would never ever save on tires.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
I got a flat driving across country last summer.... luckily it was right in south bend indiana... just across the highway from the TireRack. Aside from hating them for throwing nails in the road to increase business, I was really impressed with the service I was able to get there. They have a sweet place. I got a great deal on 4 new tires, installed there. They even had my weird sizes in stock! I will definitely buy from them again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts