Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know, (not like I need to though) that if they are in need of some stereo gear for their car and they would like to deal with a knowledgeable, honest, nice guy that can give you good prices then lisnup is your man.

I have been lurking on the site for years and noticed that the guy knows his stuff. So when my gear got stolen (bastards!) I decided to get in touch with lisnup. He offered prices that I couldn't come close too when shopping locally, and that were on par with or lower than anything I could find on the net. And from reading here I was comfortable buying from him.

The big thing that sets lisnup apart is the level of service. I was trying to save money (I'm not a baller like some of you guys) and decided to install the stuff myself. I installed my last system and consider myself somewhat intelligent, however I still had a sh!tload of questions and lisnup answered them every time, both before and after he had my money. Plus I had never installed an alarm before and he pretty much held my hand and walked me through that one. I called him on his cell on a friday night and he answered my questions. Another time I called him because I thought my shock sensor was toast, he was going to take the sensor off his car, come into the shop (he was on vacation) and courier it to me that day, fortunately the sensor was fine.

Anyways, I just wanted to let people know how good he is to do business with. I would buy from him again and I encourage anyone looking for some gear to buy from him. We need to support business with excellent customer service, instead of giving our money to @ssholes.

Later

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
Thak you for the kind words!!!

I am happy that you felt the service I offered was good. I try to be very personable with each and every person that I help. If you ever have questions or need advice please feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem, I don't make the news I just report it :D People always bitch when they feel they are treated poorly (myself included), but I think it is just as important to give credit where credit is due.

Plus I still have to harass you with a bunch of questions regarding box design.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
repost :lol:
I think we all know that Dave's the man. :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
CRB said:
pinktri said:
The man who is selling his IS and going away to start a racetrack. Yep, he dat man.
Dave you are doing what?

BenZ

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
BenZ-IS300 said:
CRB said:
pinktri said:
The man who is selling his IS and going away to start a racetrack. Yep, he dat man.
Dave you are doing what?

BenZ
Well I am not going away, but I am thinking again of selling the IS for something on the not so small side. I also need the ability to tow on occasion. I just signed on the new house with 5 acres of land and I am thinking of making an MX track for play time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts