Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Blue Glowie
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IPT has been very supportive of IS300.NET lately so I thought I would give them a quick plug. ;)

Check out their new site at www.iptmotorsports.com
Very nice!

IPT carries dash kits, carbon fiber mold engine pieces and more.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
WELL..... mabey thass why Parker & the gang have NOT returned my messages asking about the STATUS of My order with them.... it has been almost a week & NO WORD at all :pissed:

paid in full 2 weeks ago....
NO WORD SINCE on status/ shipping date etc etc...?

I know............. it takes SO MUCH time to respond to an Email from a customer that has spent almost a grand on parts that have not been delivered yet.... :shame: :shame: :roll: :x ?

:bitching: :bitching:

·
Registered
47 Posts
HMMM...... Never got that E-mail last communication from you was that you wanted that deal for the carbon fiber dash kit

That I gave you

We have had not other People concerned about there order we sent out a e-mail

Stating that orderes will be shipping out monday next week

Did you get that E-mail ?

I know all the others did.

Let me know !!

We have been extremly busy getting up the new site and if you look at it you kow why ALL FLASH :p

Getiing magazine PRESS RELEASEs out the whole works !!! :D

Almost done !

Let me know if you need anymore help edgy

IPT

P.S. Thanks IS300.NET for the PROPS :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
just to let you know

Hey just to let you know I went thru the website great job I also do website design freelance. It is always important to get feedback.

when you click on catalog then click on Lexus then click on the items (pics) window comes up page not find.

Just to let you know.

I am sure you are aware.

nice site again.

NOT as good as IS300.NET though!!! :)

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Re: just to let you know

fleadog99 said:
Hey just to let you know I went thru the website great job I also do website design freelance. It is always important to get feedback.

when you click on catalog then click on Lexus then click on the items (pics) window comes up page not find.

Just to let you know.

I am sure you are aware.

nice site again.

NOT as good as IS300.NET though!!! :)
works for me.......

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
IPT TRUE MOLD said:
HMMM...... Never got that E-mail last communication from you was that you wanted that deal for the carbon fiber dash kit

That I gave you

We have had not other People concerned about there order we sent out a e-mail

Stating that orderes will be shipping out monday next week

Did you get that E-mail ?

I know all the others did.

Let me know !!

We have been extremly busy getting up the new site and if you look at it you kow why ALL FLASH :p

Getiing magazine PRESS RELEASEs out the whole works !!! :D

Almost done !

Let me know if you need anymore help edgy

IPT

P.S. Thanks IS300.NET for the PROPS :D :D :D :D :D
check your PM please. need info also.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
I have spoke with IPT for some time now and I must say that I am impressed with the company. Honestly, I pay for a product and the only thing I want is quality. When I pay for something and it turns out that the product does not meet my high standards, then I get really annoyed. I want my car to be perfect and anything less is simply not acceptable. IPT has made it very clear to me and everyone using their products that quality is number 1. They invest tons of hours making sure they deliver us beautiful pieces. I feel like they don't just want us to own their products, but they want us to be so happy that we can't wait for everyone else to see it. In the long run, IPT will be around because they sell nothing less than top quality products that leave customers extremely happy. I know this small delay is a clear example of IPT's commitment to quality and I cannot wait to get my hands on those carbon fiber under hood pieces!!! :) :) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
LX4U2NV
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing