1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Benign
.NET Lurker

Posted: Today at 7:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this the reason u guys coming trolling to our forum

BECAUSE SOME IS300 GUYS KEEP SAYING THAT THEIR CAR IS FASTER IN A STRAIGHT LINE RACING COMPARED TO THE CL-S WHEN BOTH ARE STOCK

u proove this guy to us, then we could stop dissing each other, while ill start dissing this guy

if not, than it will only proof u guys simply come here just to troll around
and we reserve the right to diss u guys even more

All round Altezza conversion
Hks Drager II exhaust

Last edited by Benign on Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total
i havent heard any reply here....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Benign said:
Benign
.NET Lurker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BECAUSE SOME IS300 GUYS KEEP SAYING THAT THEIR CAR IS FASTER IN A STRAIGHT LINE RACING COMPARED TO THE CL-S WHEN BOTH ARE STOCK

u proove this guy to us, then we could stop dissing each other, while ill start dissing this guy

Hks Drager II exhaust

Keep fanning the flames asshat. And this was not worth a new thread. Do any of the fucking mods here prune?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
comptechcls said:
Benign said:
Benign
.NET Lurker

Hks Drager II exhaust

Keep fanning the flames asshat. And this was not worth a new thread. Do any of the fucking mods here prune?
u loser this is to end the flame war, u guys got nothing and now this reason, ur one bitter loser arent u, just admit that ur trolling here and dont bitch around when u got nothin to say about it

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aaah love the smell of air with trolls no more

...its quite too....

i love it :D

now can we all get some apologies from some cl-s members?

·
Registered
51 Posts
SDuquette said:
well, our track opens up in march, why not ship your boat down here, New Mexico, and we'll put it out there. I'll run you in a stock IS, hell, I'll run you in a stock prelude, your smaller, lighter, faster little brother car. I garuntee you won't hang with either, especially not on these H-rated tires, or whatever honda puts on your economy car there.

That is if I haven't traded the prelude for a 6 spd. g35 sedan, which it also faster than your accord

·
Registered
204 Posts
Benign said:
comptechcls said:
Benign said:
Benign
.NET Lurker

Hks Drager II exhaust

u loser this is to end the flame war, u guys got nothing and now this reason, ur one bitter loser arent u, just admit that ur trolling here and dont bitch around when u got nothin to say about it
Hi newbie. I say that cuz I've been lurking here for alot longer than you. I'm no troll. I"m looking for PMD911 and some other cool guys. Your just a fly on a horses ass.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did he mention straight line? its with h tires, didnt u get the connection ?
and, it was posted today, while u have been here since... what 3 days ago?

Pls do come and try again later on troll

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
I'm sorry but both those cars would eat you alive on a track (dragstrips are not tracks they are strips). might want to read a little more into it then just the dragstrip, because both of those cars are classed in a faster Class then the CL-S.

I am RobG said:
SDuquette said:
well, our track opens up in march, why not ship your boat down here, New Mexico, and we'll put it out there. I'll run you in a stock IS, hell, I'll run you in a stock prelude, your smaller, lighter, faster little brother car. I garuntee you won't hang with either, especially not on these H-rated tires, or whatever honda puts on your economy car there.

That is if I haven't traded the prelude for a 6 spd. g35 sedan, which it also faster than your accord

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
comptechcls said:
Benign said:
comptechcls said:
Benign said:
Benign
.NET Lurker

Hks Drager II exhaust

Hi newbie. I say that cuz I've been lurking here for alot longer than you. I'm no troll. I"m looking for PMD911 and some other cool guys. Your just a fly on a horses ass.
the fact that u have been staying longer than me and still trying to defend ur fellow trolls is a proove that no matter how long u stay in the forum just doesnt seem to improve ur maturity and intelligence

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
Damn will you two learn to trim up your quotes... :x

sorry dude have to say this didn't make any sinse to me either might want to re-phrase.

Benign said:
the fact that ur longer than me and still trying to defend ur fellow trolls proove that no matter how long u stay in the forum doesnt seem to effect ur maturity and intelligence

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CarbonIS300 said:
Damn will you two learn to trim up your quotes... :x

sorry dude have to say this didn't make any sinse to me either might want to re-phrase.

Benign said:
the fact that ur longer than me and still trying to defend ur fellow trolls proove that no matter how long u stay in the forum doesnt seem to effect ur maturity and intelligence
wakakak sorry carbon, i am eating my dinner right now, can be bothered with small details, but ill put some comas in between just to make it easier for ya :wink:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Benign said:
...the fact that ur longer than me and still trying to defend ur fellow trolls proove that no matter how long u stay in the forum doesnt seem to improve ur maturity and intelligence

Ewwwwwwwww nobody actually wanted to hear you admit to cock-envy... eeeeeechhhhkkk!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TheModMole said:
Benign said:
...the fact that ur longer than me and still trying to defend ur fellow trolls proove that no matter how long u stay in the forum doesnt seem to improve ur maturity and intelligence

Ewwwwwwwww nobody actually wanted to hear you admit to c**k-envy... eeeeeechhhhkkk!
and u are reading it !!

eukkkksss no more flame war here, unless u come to apologize or to proof, dont post here!!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kinda hit the spot eh, funny how quiet tonight has become

yeah i know comphtecdude... its really hard to apologize when u know that u are wrong

thats why we adults are always around :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts