Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
They are non existant you own a lexus not a Honda

You can get people to do the retrofit or diy

WELCOME

I get news letters from UM-NITZA (sp) and they have projectors all the time, dunno which u would want

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i agree...those lights put a shame to the IS...the projection headlights im talking about are the ones found on exotics like the porsche carrera gt...i wasnt sure if you could get them car specific for an IS or if you'd have to do a custom job, which someone has already told me its customizing all the way...check the link theres a pic..

http://www.re-connect.ch/v6/photos/porsche_carrera_gt.jpg

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
carbon_IS300 said:
i agree...those lights put a shame to the IS...the projection headlights im talking about are the ones found on exotics like the porsche carrera gt...i wasnt sure if you could get them car specific for an IS or if you'd have to do a custom job, which someone has already told me its customizing all the way...check the link theres a pic..

http://www.re-connect.ch/v6/photos/porsche_carrera_gt.jpg
Nope we don't have anything like that man, and like I mentioned I would look on ebay for HELLA projectors and just retrofit them, if done correct it can look OEM

I have seen them with projectors in them and look 100% OEM, if done correctly

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
I guess you are going straight for the looks. I know that the projectors give a little different lighting aspect, but I find our stock headlights to be great.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Pawel said:
I guess you are going straight for the looks. I know that the projectors give a little different lighting aspect, but I find our stock headlights to be great.
This could be true as well, maybe just a bulb upgrade 6K maybe would be better.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
This could be true as well, maybe just a bulb upgrade 6K maybe would be better.
If I'm understanding correctly you are talking about the looks here with upgrading to 6k, because stock 4100k or what ever it is, puts out the most light.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.