Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
this only deletes B1S2 and B2S2 the primary sensors are needed for the vehicle to run.

·
Registered
12 Posts
SOLD OUTR Till DEC.

Sold out
nyke has been too nice. There has been an issue with his sim and i have been working with him to get it rectified. He has been so great about it all that i feel like i'm the customer and he is the business haha.

The new stuff was sent off yesterday, thanks again nyke and i look forward to reading write ups on your future plans.

·
Registered
12 Posts
SOLD OUT Till DEC.

Sold out
nyke has been too nice. There has been an issue with his sim and i have been working with him to get it rectified. He has been so great about it all that i feel like i'm the customer and he is the business haha.

The new stuff was sent off yesterday, thanks again nyke and i look forward to reading write ups on your future plans.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
^^^

I still have one of the OG TS V1 o2 sims works flawless still ..................

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
^^ Thanks, reminds me to mention, all those months overseas and with all the TS units out there and there was no need for me to handle any warranty claims/rebuilds ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I really feel bad how that happened, and my hands were tied as I was deployed. Now that I'm back, I ensured to have A LOT of parts on hand to be able to keep up with demand.
No worries, it helped me budget and plan out what I was going to do next to my car anyways.
But I did have a problem with my install since i just now got around to installing it LOL! The B2S2 would not click in like the OE B2S2. I tested both a couple times and every time the OE would click in just fine. Although it takes a bit of a pull to pull it out, I am afraid a pot hole or bump might loosen the connection during a drive. I tried with all my strength to push it in as far as i could make it. But it still would not click in. And it looks to be exactly the same as the OE B2S2. I might just electrical tape it for extra precautions, but if there are any other suggestions to make it click in i would appreciate it. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well i didn't want to ruin the integrity of how the wires are already nicely connected to the connector, so i just left it as is. It is in there ok, and it isn't hard to check if i ever need to. I figured everyone elses clicked in just fine I think it is just my OE slot that it is supposed to connect to.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I've noticed that this O2 simulator has been out of stock for a while again. Are there any plans to make another batch of these simulators??

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Contact Tokensolutions direct ?!? Or post in their vendor section

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have the token solutions but my gf tugged on the wire by accident running under passenger carpet and now it doesn’t work, I need to pass smog, any tips to check see if it shorted or what to do? Thnks anyone know how to repair these?

81 - 99 of 99 Posts