Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To date: Peeling bumper, blew 2 taillight fuses, left front fog light on and off---possible slow short problem, and drum roll please... tada, after 7800 miles my plastic undercarriage finally came loose. Happened on the Bruckner Expwy. The wind must have literally ripped it because it was dragging on the street making this horrible noise. The instant I heard the whooshing sound I knew what it was. Thank god it was late I felt somewhat embarrased. Needless to say I had to bend it so it wouldnt scrape...I wont be using this weekend except for work on Sunday
Then I have to take it in Monday and get a loaner till all is corrected. Hopefully it will be fixed by Saturday. I have been looking forward to the CT meet.

------------------
2001 Lexus IS300
Black Onyx/Fully Equipped
18" Katana Spazios coming soon!
Dont start none and there wont be none!
Public Advocate for IS300.net members

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey Triz;
Find out if your dealer can repaint your fender at no charge.Sometime ago some mother#%#r scrape the back of my baby in the Mall parking lot and my dealer took care of it. They did a fantastic job. Ask them. So far no problems with mine after 3400K.

------------------
AD ASTRA PER ASPERA Silver,Graphite, Black
Fully Loaded

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah they doing the paint for free. Lexus of Englewood has been real good with me. The Servive Manager Pete is a real good guy. And I didnt even get my car from there.
Originally posted by Taino:
Hey Triz;
Find out if your dealer can repaint your fender at no charge.Sometime ago some mother#%#r scrape the back of my baby in the Mall parking lot and my dealer took care of it. They did a fantastic job. Ask them. So far no problems with mine after 3400K.

------------------
2001 Lexus IS300
Black Onyx/Fully Equipped
18" Katana Spazios coming soon!
Dont start none and there wont be none!
Public Advocate for IS300.net members

1 - 4 of 4 Posts