Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had my mazzuri on for a few months now and never really got around to installing the o2 simulator until now since i have to get my emissions checked. i took it to the shop and we followed the diagram found here on the form and all the wires are plugged into the same spot. double checked to make sure. checked all the wires for power also and there working fine. but when we plug in the scan tool it still picks up a o2 sensor malfunction from bank 2 sensor 2. so we cleared it but it just comes back on. has this happened to anyone else? what should i do? did i do something wrong or could it be a faulty o2 sim?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
?? That gets me too....might have a faulty O2 sim there, or may have done something wrong during the installation...

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
take a picture of how you spliced it and where and then post it. remember the '01 model is a different setup than the '02 + (if i remember the years correctly). if it's a faulty o2 sim, the company should replace it if you send it back.

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
You have all your O2 sensors plugged into their harnesses right?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
i know mazzuri was getting complaints because of o2 sims so they quit selling the o2 sims. dont know if it was from impropper installs or what. the headers sweet though huh!

Reactions: is_300guy
1 - 5 of 5 Posts