Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Since the E46 and IS300 are always being compared I though it would be pretty fun to invite any of your local members to joins us for the day, this Saturday, May 12th! I figured all the magazines are/have been beating the E46 -Vs- IS to death that we could have alittle fun of our own! Dyno , 0-60, and 1/4 miles runs all day!!

This is not to prove anything or turn it into a BMW Vs Lexus competition day at all, I hope you guys don't take or see this to be the plan. Just extending the invite in hopes to get a mixture of guys/gals together for an afternoon of fun! But it will be nice to see real head-to-head numbers of our own! If you have any friends they are also more than welcome to come, just need RSVPs!!

I own/run E46Fanatics so I can ashore you this invite is only intended for a day of fun! Please take a minute to look at the following link for full details! We all know that Dyno time is not exactly cheap but we were able to get one hell of deal together for a few private days! If you have any questions please just E-mail me! I hope to hear from some of you, going to be a very fun afternoon!

Full Details For This Saturday! Please Take A Look!

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Cool...I want to see some 325 and 325+ECIS intake dynos. Will any 325's show up? Also, when is the rest of your site going to be completely up? I want to read those reviews on aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kenny and Sean have not released the 325 and 330 Intakes yet. We're hoping to have them by the end of June! Are you from the Pgh area? Would like to have as many people show up!

btw..site just moved to a new server and we're still pieces her back together! If interested are forums are athttp://www.e46fanatics.com/phorum/

Thanks...Kev

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Pgh? Where's that? I'm around in West Los Angeles, but I don't think I'd want to dyno an '85 MR2 anyways...

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]:
Hey guys! Since the E46 and IS300 are always being compared

This is not to prove anything or turn it into a BMW Vs Lexus competition day at all, I hope you guys don't take or see this to be the plan. Just extending the invite in hopes to get a mixture of guys/gals together for an afternoon of fun! But
Hey KEV, do like me and sell the Bimmer and buy a Winner
...notice my signiture, I am even having second thoughts on the M3 becuase I am going forced induction

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
IS Pilot
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing