Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this about the price is that the price will not be out on the car sticker before i listen to the people on this post!!!!
My father is a dealer owner and I supose the price that people have posted close to be true but the real price will be on the sticker on the car so all you out there stop speculating and THINK these sales men will not know until the car comes to the US.
Thank you had to say my mind.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Joe, two salespeople at my dealer in South Florida have confirmed the MSRP prices we've all seen. Lexus has released the prices in a press release. Why would they all be wrong? Of course, we'll all be happier if they're lower.

What dealership in Florida does you father own?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My father is part owner int the Toyota Lexus of Melbourne and THE PRICE THAT IS POSTED ON THIS SITE IS BS. I just have got done talking to a Lexus rep. and the Price has not been released I SAY AGAIN it has not been released and these prices are estimations. I Will let you know what the price will be seeing that I will know befor any salesmen.. And the Price should be around 28000 base and sure about that!!!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
OK - the Lexus commercial ("Bryan wants a raise") that has
been airing recently shows
MSRP=$30,995 (including destination) in
the background.
How much confirmation do we need before your
dad realizes that he is mis-informed.

I wish he was right!

·
Registered
205 Posts
That picture does look very good. Unfortunately, it does not reflect the real proportions of the car. The car is shorter and taller. The picture seems to be stretched at the sides.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Teg,
In the small scripts, it also says the ACTUAL DEALER PRICE MAY VARY, so there is still a tiny chance that Joe is right about the price is not final. But personally I agree with you and don't believe that the price will be lower than $30,000 when the IS finally comes out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Whoa....I'm still dizzy & confused from reading Joe's 1st Post. I'm glad some of yuo guys could comprehend the content.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
tw14
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing