Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw from reading the same articles you all have that pricing on the 250 is around $30k and 350 to be 35k, however as good as that soudned to be true, when talkin to a lexus sales manager the other night on the phone....he explained 250 will be in the low 30's and 350 will be in the rather high 30s as he put it....the only thing that would bug me about the beautiful 350 being around 37 or even more base without nav would be that its STILL a compact sports sedan NOT a big car like the TL or the GS better yet...that backseat is still gonna be an issue...what prices do you all know to be somewhat factual???

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Wait until October... :pissed:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just talked to three different lexus dealers, sales managers....I explained to all of them how I dont see the significance in pricing the 350 close to that of a base GS when in reality the IS is still a compact sports sedan and space and size do matter, all three gave me a base price of 38k full loaded of 42k, so i think they finally do know, nationwide release date is ON or before october 14, 2005

1 - 7 of 7 Posts