Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PLEASE READ-->**A lot of people have been asking me if I have other OEM parts off the car for sale or if I will sell them. The car is completely out of my hands at some salvage yard up for auction now and I am unable to take any parts off the car. I know I could of taken a lot more stuff off but I just grabbed what I could when I went to the tow yard. I lost out on my SRT Intake, OBX Header, Tanabe Exhaust, Altezza Grill, and pretty much everything else the appraiser wouldn't of noticed...it sucks but nothing I can do now:(

Hello all! My car was recently in an accident and is a total loss. All stock parts were from a 2001 IS300. I need to get rid of all this stuff as I have no use for it now. Prices are fair and do not include shipping but if you see an item cheaper somewhere else show me where and I'll beat it! All items can be shipped at the buyers expense. Shipping from zip:92802 I will use UPS ground for the big heavy stuff and USPS priority mail for the small stuff!

I'm located in Socal close to Disneyland for all you local peeps!

Cash for local pick up or PayPal ONLY!

PM for any and all ?'s

If you want more pics let me know! Thanks!

Summary of Items:
Prices Lowered are in blue
Prices Do Not Include Shipping!

1. Valentine One - Sold
2. Dunlop Sport 9000 Tire 215/45-17 - $40--->$35
3. Stock Air Intake - Sold
4. Stock Header - Sold
5. Exhaust Wrap - Sold
6. O2 Sim - Sold
7. Stock Springs - $40--->$35
8. Stock Grill - Sold
9. Ski Pass - Sold
10. Eclipse CD4000 - Sold
11. Eclipse EA4000 - Sold
12. Crossfire VR602 - $100--->$90
13. Eclipse SW7200/box - Sold
14. Eclipse IPC-106 - Sold
15. JDM Double Din - Sold
16. KnuKonceptz Ground Block - Sold
17. Stock Rear Speakers - Sold
18. Eclipse Nav Disc ver1.3 - $50--->$40
19. PS2 Slim + 7 games - Sold
20. 01 Owners Manual - Sold
21. Stock Ashtray - $10
22. BP Set w/o big L - Sold
23. PIAA Mirror Orange #7440 - Sold
24. Stock Front Sidemarker - Sold
25. OBX Clear Rear Sidemarker - Sold
26. SSR GT3 Wheels - Sold

R.I.P.

2. $35 - 1 Dunlop Sport 9000 Tire 215/45-17 Not sure many miles are on this tire but it has a substantial amount of tread left.

7. $35 - Stock Springs 57k miles

12. $90 - Crossfire VR602 2ch

18. $40 - *New* Unopened Eclipse ver1.3 Nav Disc

21. $10 - Stock Ashtray

·
Registered
360 Posts
i have a friend looking for one oem graphite wheel if your willing to sell one. i didnt see it on your list but thought i would let you know incase you want to sell.

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a friend looking for one oem graphite wheel if your willing to sell one. i didnt see it on your list but thought i would let you know incase you want to sell.
Insurance took my car to the salvage yard...I couldn't take any major parts out just the little stuff..thanks though!

·
Registered
764 Posts
do you still have the SD grille? i call dibs on it if its available!

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What does the groud block do?

Anyways 20 shipped for the 01 manual and the o2 sim?

whats your pay pal i will send asap.
A Ground Block distributes the ground so you have 1 ground wire going in...usually like 4ga then this block splits it into 2 ground wires to send to amps..etc

as the manual and the sim...those prices are firm (usually a manual will go for $25+ easy on here) $25 + Shipping for both

Thanks!

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do you still have the SD grille? i call dibs on it if its available!
Nope...lost out on that one =( along with my SRT intake, OBX header, and Tanabe exhaust.... The car is owned by the ins company sitting in a salvage yard somewhere and I can't touch it since they already gave the check...

·
Registered
507 Posts
A Ground Block distributes the ground so you have 1 ground wire going in...usually like 4ga then this block splits it into 2 ground wires to send to amps..etc

as the manual and the sim...those prices are firm (usually a manual will go for $25+ easy on here) $25 + Shipping for both

Thanks!
ok so how much is shipping to 23462

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
PM sent for PIAA bulbs!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
sad to see another one go :'[ bump

·
Premium Member