Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the new IS350 C with F-sport goodies. It'll be on sale end of March, just in time for the nice weather.

Just the Facts:

* Lexus will build just 100 units of its 2010 IS 350C F-Sport.
* The hard-top convertible is priced from $58,375.
* F-Sport hardware includes 19-inch wheels with sport tires and Bilstein shocks.

TORRANCE, California — When Lexus refers to its 2010 IS 350C F-Sport as a "special edition," it isn't kidding. Only 100 units will be built, priced from $58,375 each, including shipping, when they arrive at Lexus dealers later this month.

Toyota's premium brand is outfitting the IS 350C hardtop convertible with a variety of F-Sport accessories and will offer the car in only two exterior paint schemes: Tungsten Pearl and Obsidian.

The F-Sport hardware includes 19-inch forged-alloy wheels shod with Michelin Pilot Sport tires (225/35ZR19 front and 255/35ZR19 rear); Bilstein shocks; uprated brakes and stabilizer bars; reduced ride height (one inch lower) and such cosmetic enhancements as a leather-wrapped shift knob, embroidered floor mats, unique F-Sport grille and badging.

The car will also feature such amenities as black leather upholstery with blue stitching, heated and ventilated front seats with wood trim, adaptive xenon headlamps, navigation and a rear backup camera.

Inside Line says: Pretty sharp droptop. — Paul Lienert, Correspondent

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
100 units for all of North America?

Lets assume Canada, gets 20%?

I would expect these to be sold out before they even arrive.

Good thing Canada has had the option to buy F-Sport accessories for a while.

Digger08

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Thank god the 2GR is coming close to the end of its production years.. Hopefully Toyota will invent a new 6spd tranny for their upcoming 6cyl.

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
Thank god the 2GR is coming close to the end of its production years.. Hopefully Toyota will invent a new 6spd tranny for their upcoming 6cyl.
who said the 2GR is coming close to the end of its prod years??!?!

U don't like the U660 and U760 tranny's???! ;)

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
who said the 2GR is coming close to the end of its prod years??!?!

U don't like the U660 and U760 tranny's???! ;)
Well each engine has a life cycle of 8 years wit some exceptions... Right?
The 2gr was first introduced back in 2005 in the Avalon so it has about 3 more years. Correct me if I'm wrong plz

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
lol.

Trying to teach my new son the difference between truth and alleged truth.
"today, I reported the sky was red" Is it reported? or verified?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.