Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Anyone know the difference between the sportcross bumper and the gita bumper, rear wise? I want to find a new usdm rear bumper and put the J lip on it. The rear lip on my car is for a sedan and needed to be spliced into sections to fit my bumper. I sits about 2 inches lower and I don't think it will match up if I pick up the side skirts..... :(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Anyone know the difference between the sportcross bumper and the gita bumper, rear wise? I want to find a new usdm rear bumper and put the J lip on it. The rear lip on my car is for a sedan and needed to be spliced into sections to fit my bumper. I sits about 2 inches lower and I don't think it will match up if I pick up the side skirts..... :(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:
Hows it Justin?

Yeah, there's a difference for sure. The Gita bumper is narrower. The Sportcross sits out a tad bit longer. You will need to do some custom work for sure. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Wondering if any one has any updates on kits for the SX. My IS just got totaled this week & wanted to know if I can salvage anything for the SX

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Curran, I remembered that this seller emailed me part #'s on all the Gita goods I posted. BUT, that email account I used is no longer active....I have no access to it! Grrr..so pissed. I'm trying to find that seller info again, because I know for a fact he had the part #s.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey Josh,

Were you looking for the guys, e-mail address. I still have it. If that is what you need.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hey Josh,

Were you looking for the guys, e-mail address. I still have it. If that is what you need.
Coo!! Yeah, if you don't mind man. Could you PM me his info again? Good looking out Miguel.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i wonder if the price for the visors still stands? i would like to have them on the wagon soon!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
i wonder if the price for the visors still stands? i would like to have them on the wagon soon!
I am not sure. I tried contacting the seller last week and haven't heard back yet. I wanted to ask him on another item I am looking for. If he gets back to me I will find out on the visor price for you.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts