Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed few of you've said the price of IS is falling, maybe due to year end clearance sales or the Auto just not selling well these days during winter. I think it would be nice for us to know how much it is now.. please post final numbers including tax and tag.. thanks!

I've paid $35,500 including everything back in Sept.

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
$37,515 (i paid sticker which was 32,800 before everything i think) out the door...leather seats, sunroof, almost everything except LSD
& wood grain (yuck) and all the other crappy stuff i didn't want...at the time, lexus was bringing the IS300 in only 3 ways (this is a general overview)...

1) cloth seats...
2) leather seats w/ sunroof...
3) fully loaded (w/LSD and wood grain)

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop/black
90 Integra

·
11,061 Posts
Mine worked out to about $35,500 with tax & license...all the goodies (LSD, power/heated seats, black leather trim, garage door opener, sport trim, trunk mat, etc.) Only thing I didn't buy was the sun roof.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got my Solar yellow IS back in July for 36,800. Heated seats, sunroof ,LSD the complete package..even Lo Jack, and remote start.

------------------

·
11,061 Posts
Originally posted by Yellow_IS:
Got my Solar yellow IS back in July for 36,800. Heated seats, sunroof ,LSD the complete package..even Lo Jack, and remote start.

That was a deal. Lo Jack too, eh? HMMMM. I really should invest in one of those.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Paid $33,119 out the door (MSRP $35,000) for Graphite Gray w/black leather, graphite polished wheels, heated seats, moonroof, wheel locks and trunk mat in mid-December.

[This message has been edited by Heloguy (edited January 03, 2001).]

·
Registered
135 Posts
Paid $3k under MSRP. Did get hit with a $295 processing fee. Got a cap, mug, 2 lexus key chains,carnation and some candy. Did all my negotiations over the net with Sunny at Johnson Lexus in Raleigh, NC. I will go back there next time. I did decide to give that stuff called FIrst Place Finish a try at $595. The suede scared me. What do you think?

·
Registered
511 Posts
I got a quote from Lexus of Greenwich CT.

IS300 with...
Leather Package
Sunroof
LSD
Graphite Wheels...

$32,700 - delivery in under 2days!!

I feel raped paying $35,000 back in July... but oh well, I know better for next year.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Base car $28,500 plus tax & tag came to $29, 681. Purchase 12/30/00. Sales tax down here is approx. 3.3.%.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Got mine for 31500 not including sales tax day after x-mas. Fully loaded with everything. Got two gold keychains, a mug, and 2 x-mas presents - a book and a reindeer

[This message has been edited by WHITE_IS300 (edited January 04, 2001).]

·
Registered
4 Posts
I paid 31,500 for everything!! I did lots of research in regards to dealer costs versus invoice price. I also traded a 96 4Runner for 15,000!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just bought a silver IS 300 last week for $31,016. Included leather seats, moon roof, mats, wheel locks, and carbon fiber silver kit. The car was $34,000 even out the door, which included 8% sales tax and $500 license fee.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Bought mine on Saturday, Paid 32,160.00 out the door. I only got one key chain & it already broke!

------------------
White Diamond IS300

·
Registered
461 Posts
How come under my name says wannabe owner when my profile says is300 owner

Now is says is300 owner - weird, nevermind

[This message has been edited by WHITE_IS300 (edited January 09, 2001).]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts